Enjoy the space and privacy of a villa with the benefits of a 5 star golf resort.
The villas are situated in the heart of the largest resort of Mui Ne, Sea links golf resort, 200 km East of Ho Chi Minh City. The resort is surrounded by a 18-hole golf course spread across 170 hectares, with a 5 star hotel, private beach, swimming pools and 315 elegant villas with breathtaking sea view. In the morning you will wake up in true relaxation with a cool breeze and birds singing. You will be blessed by the magnificent sea view and the peacefulness of the golf course in front of you. This is the ideal place for a luxurious and enjoyable holiday. Mui Ne is a world-renowned destination for marine sports activities and hosted the windsurfing and kitesurfing World Cup. We are ranked number one for villas rental in Mui Ne on trip advisor. For us, it is not a pride but a reward to know that our customers are satisfied of our service. We always look for new ideas in order to facilitate and make your stay even better. As Mui Ne lovers, we developed partnership to provide you the best service at the best price. Therefore, your only concern is to have fun, relax and enjoy Mui Ne at his best ! These are the different services we can provide you :
- We can make your visa directly at the airport (visa on arrival). You wont have to wait, take care of the administrative formalities and our partner has the cheapest price for tourism visa (for more informations, check the “VILLA PANDA SERVICES” tab).
- Then we have private minibus service (Mercedes sprinter 12 seats) for transfer from and to Ho Chi Minh airport, Nha Trang and Da Lat (for more informations, check the “VILLA PANDA SERVICES” tab).
- In addition to all the common amenities in our villas we also provide HDMI cable for you to enjoy your photos on the 42 inches TV, beach balls, beach rackets, frisbee and bodyboard. We also have beach toys and scooter for children. All this is free of charge (in case you loose or break something, u only have to pay for us to replace the equipment). For the full list of our villas amenities, check out the VILLA tab.
- We can also arrange you some home massage service for just 12 USD for 1 hour. So that you can enjoy regenerative massage with aloe vera (extracted from fresh aloe vera leaves in front of you) to relax directly at home and when you want !
- Our motorbike rental partner can bring you motorbike directly at the villa (from 5 USD to 12 USD/day/motorbike according to the season and the length of stay).
Last but not least, we can provide you some Nokia phones with prepaid card for Vietnamee Network. We registered in the phone a list of contacts you may need during your stay at Villa Panda such as: our personal number, taxi, emergency, home delivery food service, Sealinks golf clubhouse, watersport center… This way, you can either call the different services by your own or you can call us so that we book for you (specially for golf, home massage, motorbike rental or jeep tour service). Moreover, you can rent as many phone as you want so you stay connected with your family, friends or new people you meet in Mui Ne without paying oversea phone call fees. You also don’t have to bring your smartphone to the beach, avoiding sand damages, loss or theft. For more informations, check out the VILLA PANDA SERVICES tab. AMENITIES OF RESORT (with fees) • 5 star hotel with restaurant and bar. • Golf clubhouse with restaurant (10% off and free pick up by electric golf cart). • Sea Links Golf & Country Club, voted Vietnam’s best and most challenging golf course. The opportunity to learn, practice and play golf just outside your door. • Sauna and steam bath. • 4 palatial-sized swimming pools. • Kids playground. • Luxurious spa at the 5 star hotel (20% off). • Tennis courts. • Gym with modern equipment. • Karaoke room. • Wine tasting castle with its own vineyard. About the climate in Mui Ne : Mui Ne lies in the monsoon tropical zone, with 2 distinct seasons. The rainy season is from May to October and the dry season from November to April. During the dry season there is nearly no rain. Rainy season brings lush green foliage, the return of birds, butterflies and other wildlife (and takes away part of the tourists). But unlike people common beliefs who may think rainy season means non-stop rain, there is actually just an hour of rain once or twice a day (typically afternoon or evening) during this period. The connoisseurs usually choose the rainy season to enjoy the wildlife awakening with less tourist and much cheaper prices. For information, the yearly average rainfall varies between 50 and 100 cm with an average relative humidity of 79%. Binh Thuan province (where Mui Ne resides) is THE DRIEST REGION IN SOUTH EAST ASIA ! That’s why, with this microclimate and an 27°C average temperature, Mui Ne is one of the most enjoyable destination in Vietnam and South East Asia all year long.